Louise Blue-Green Fir Luxury Premium PE Christmas Tree
- Premium-quality artificial fir Christmas tree with blue & green foliage moulded with polyethylene
- Moulded outer branches and foliage made from high-quality polyethylene for an authentic look and feel, featuring pointed and rounded-tip needle fronds
- Inner branches made from PVC
- Hinged branches allowing for easy assembly and compact storage of your tree
- Number of Tips: 5ft - 691, 6ft - 1043, 7ft - 1567, 7.5ft - 1854, 8ft - 2134, 9.75ft - 3562, 10ft - 3562, 12ft - 5646
This has been a favourite of our customers for many years and one can see why. Designed to give an authentic appearance with both blue and green foliage our Louise Fir Premium Christmas Tree looks and feels just like the real thing. The moulded outer branches feature 6000 softly attractive needle fronds with both pointed and rounded tips giving the tree an appearance so authentic you would swear it was real. The Louise Fir comes with a folding metal stand base.
Our Premium trees are moulded with Real PE (Polyethylene), the branches are based on moulds of real tree branches and are soft to the touch with rounded tips making them feel and look remarkably realistic.
The average transit time for most items to the UK is 3-5 working days. Triple swing chairs and other very large items may take up to 10 days via a booked 2-man delivery.
Delivery outside of Mainland UK may incur an extra cost or may not be available, this will be calculated at the checkout.
Delivery available for UK Mainland check Delivery Information here.
Standard Delivery: From £2.99 (FREE over £49.99 UK mainland)
Orders placed Monday – Thursday before 12:00 pm (excluding pre-order items) are likely to be processed and leave our warehouse the same day. If ordered after 12 pm on Friday, your order will leave our warehouse the following Monday.
Priority Delivery – From £4.99
Mon-Fri before 12:00 pm, any orders placed after Friday 12:00 pm will be dispatched on the following Monday.
For further information feel free to contact us via: