10ft Christmas Trees
A 10ft Christmas tree will take pride of place in your home, providing a real centrepiece throughout the festive period. A tree this size is ideal for rooms with lots of space, breathing Christmas magic into your living room from the moment it’s assembled. Talking of assembly, putting up (and taking down) your 10ft Christmas tree couldn’t be easier. With many of these large artificial trees, the pieces slot effortlessly together into the base, with the hinged branches lowering into place. Once the tree’s built, you simply need to spend some time tweaking the branches to give them a natural look. Your Christmas tree will look bushy and full with an authentic look and feel. You’ll almost forget that it’s not the real deal!
- Salzburg Spruce Frosted Green Berry Christmas Tree 5 Tree Sizes Available
- Green Louise Fir Luxury Pre-Lit Premium PE Christmas TreeAs low as £728.996 Tree Sizes Available
- Louise Blue-Green Fir Luxury Premium PE Christmas TreeAs low as £369.997 Tree Sizes Available
- 10ft Green Louise Fir Luxury Pre-Lit Premium PE Christmas TreeRegular Price £639.99 Special Price £270.99
- 10ft Aspen Pine Luxury Pre-Lit Premium PE Slim Christmas TreeRegular Price £539.99 Special Price £299.99
10ft Artificial Christmas Tree
When you purchase a 10ft artificial Christmas tree from Christmas Trees and Lights, you can add a wealth of festive cheer to your home. Whether you’re seeking a traditional pine, spruce, or fir tree, or you’re looking for something more contemporary like a magnolia blossom tree with LED lights, you won’t be disappointed. We stock large Christmas trees to suit all tastes and needs, making sure your perfect tree is only a few clicks away.
Many of our 10ft artificial Christmas trees offer a blank canvas to decorate exactly how you’d like. You can add all your favourite baubles, tinsel, and pretty fairy lights to make it shine and sparkle beautifully throughout the festive season.
With a 10ft artificial Christmas tree, you won't need to vacuum up pine needles constantly like with a real tree. Totally fuss-free, these trees are easy to maintain and will stay looking their best right up until January. When Christmas has been and gone, just pack it away in its box ready for next Christmas.